Extraction system for water circulation in paint sprayers, to discharge undesirable sludge from solvent-based and water soluble paints.
Alongside a modern spray booth, effective methods and systems for seperating paint-sludge within the water circulation are becoming increasingly important.
RODAP is an efficient extraction system for removing sludge from solvent-based and water-soluble paints in the water circulation systems of paint sprayers.
The RODAP SR 185 WF works on the principle of partial stream treatment, i. e. only a portion of the circulating water is passed through the RODAP SR 185 WF. The sedimenting sludge is continuously added to the inlet water; this way the sludge is always floating and the device is self-cleaning.
The treated water is recirculated and fed back to the paint system together with the dripping water.
Using coagulants, the paint sludge is prepared for discharge (un-sticking, flocculation). A sludge scraper dumps it into the sludge catcher, from which it can be removed easily and properly disposed of.
Find out more in our product flyer about RODAP – view now!315.2 kB
Capacity: 600 l
Volumetric flow rate: 80 l/ min
Dimensions ( L x B x H): 190 x 102 x160 cm
- The device discharges solvent-based and water soluble paints. With correct conditioning it can be also remove grinding dust, for example.
- The system (discharge, water flow, and collection within the system) has been developed further consistently for more than 20 years.
- The SR 185 WF features continuous bottom extraction of sediments in the discharge area.
- This patented bottom extraction comes with no extra energy or effort.
Schematic depiction of a spraying booth with water wall and integrated RODAP water treatment
The RODAP process is patented and legally protected. Manufacturing only under license by hebro chemie, for sale exclusively through hebro chemie.
Depending on the polarization of the work piece, the dip coating process is divided into anaphoretic dip coating (work piece resembles anode) and cataphoretic dip coating (work piece resembles cathode).
We provide the following dip coating systems:
- Conventional dip coating facilities
- Cataphoretic dip coating facilities
- Anaphoretic dip coating facilities